Author Topic: Movie & Television Specific Guidelines  (Read 447 times)

Gabriel Kross

• Asha'man
    • Group Discussion Admin
Movie & Television Specific Guidelines
« on: August 21, 2016, 11:08:22 PM »
First and foremost these rules in no way take the place of the Code of Coduct http://www.black-tower.net/index.php?topic=21.0 or the Registration Agreement http://www.black-tower.net/index.php?topic=20.0. Please make sure to read both of those in addition to any guidelines stated here. Posting in Movie & Television is an acknowledgement that you have read all rules.

Discussion forums are a great way to share your personal opinions, but keep in mind everyone is entitled to their own opinions. You can generate conversation about each other's opinions, but don't judge users on their own opinions or single them out.

This forum is for all things Movie & Television. Wheel of Time television show has it's own forum though so any discussion of that should be posted there. If you wish to talk about spoilers put spoiler tags in the title. Feel free to do speculation and fan casting threads on shows other than Wheel of Time in this forum as well.

I know, Spam is fun. I've been a huge spammer in the past, but to prevent the entire website from being flooded with spam we will be limiting one thread in General Discussion to the spam thread. All normal posting rules apply, but harmless fun spam will be allowed in the designated spam thread.

As it stands, there are no moderators for Movie & Television, so that makes this forum my baby until those spots are filled. If you have an issue feel free to contact me privately. If you feel like there is an issue with me you may bring this up to my boss the Director of Book & Media Discussion: Lariean Malinar.

These guidelines will evolve as things change and a note will be added when this post changes. If you have any questions on any of these guidelines or the two entire site rule posts linked at the top, feel free to private message me for clarification.

Moderators: N/A I am currently in charge of this forum directly.